Sunday, May 22, 2005

Just about there

Well, the work here is almost finished. Today I finished the changes I needed to make to my logging system, and brought science technician and camp medic Katie Hess out for some training. We brought the argo out since it'll be the new standard vehicle for my project. It was a beautiful day, and we positioned the Argo facing into the slight breeze. With the sun on us, out of the wind, it was quite warm. The training went very well, as Katie is a great science tech and an excellent learner.


Katie running the system.

The main thing left to do was pack everything away for the science techs to use during the winter, and pack the rest of my gear to head home. Tomorrow morning, with any luck and good weather, a plane will come and pick us up to take us back to Kangerlussuaq.

wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home